Neds online betting site is only new, but it’s already a strong contender offering a huge range of sports betting and racing markets.
Punters looking for a bonus to boost your bet slip are in luck as we have an exclusive code at Neds bookmaker to use when you sign up.
All you have to do is follow our links and create an account. There’s a box where you can enter the Neds bonus code GETON just above where you enter your details. If you follow our links it will be automatically applied so there’s no chance of missing out. Complete the sign up process by creating a username and password and then head to the deposit page.
Neds has a range of deposit options for punters including instantaneous options like credit and debit cards and POLi, which are great if you want to get punting straight away. The site also offers slower options such as bank transfer and BPay, which takes one to three days, if you are happy to bet later.
You can claim the bonus on your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet and get betting now.
Neds bonus terms and conditions
You need to meet certain requirements in order to claim and use the Neds bonuses, promotions and promos accessible to Neds account holders. These terms and conditions change from time to time, but some general guidelines are:
- Only one person per household is eligible to claim the bonus when signing up, so get in before your roommate does.
- You can’t exchange bonuses for cash – it must be used to bet with at Neds.
- In order to withdraw your bonuses as cash, you need to bet the bonus once on win bets only – no place bets. Several bets on the same sporting game, horse racing market, or another event will not count towards clearing the wagering requirements. Racing exotics are also excluded when it comes to clearing the bonus.
- You have 7 days from the moment the bonus is credited to your account before it expires.
- Since Neds is based in Australia, the bonus is credited in Australian dollars.
- Players from American Samoa, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dutch Antilles, France, French Guiana, French Guinea, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories;, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Myanmar, Netherlands, North Korea, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, US Virgin Islands and Vietnam cannot create an account with Neds.
Neds sports and racing markets
Neds has entered a competitive market and already made a bang – so you can bet your bottom dollar that it has some great wagering options.
You will find a range of Australian and New Zealand horse racing markets, with the races and times displayed in an easy to read manner. You can scroll down and find international horse racing and greyhound racing, as well Australian and New Zealand greyhound and harness markets.
Click the sports icon to view the range of matches, with American football, golf, tennis, cricket, cycling, basketball and even esports, available to bet on.
The layout is easy to navigate on both desktop and mobile devices too, and you can download the app by heading to Neds on your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet.